Lifetime Warranty on Product Structure
Harbors Hardwoods engineered wood products have cross-grained construction for better dimensional stability. If under normal household conditions any warping, cupping, buckling or ply-bonding failures occur under the stated warranty, it would be at Harbours Hardwoods’ sole discretion to repair, replace, refinish or issue a refund.
25-Year Limited Residential Warranty on Product Finish
Under normal residential conditions and with proper maintenance, Harbours Hardwoods UV cured, Aluminum Oxide, Polyurethane finish will not wear through, peel or separate from the planks for 25 years.
Floor Care Guidelines
Harbors Hardwoods flooring is an excellent choice for easy maintenance and long-lasting beauty.
– Cleaning your hardwood floor is simple – dirt and dust are easily removed with a vacuum featuring a hard-surface attachment, beater bar turned off or a broom. Grit control is your best defense harbourhato keep a wood floor looking great for many years.
– For more difficult-to-remove soil, use a cloth moistened very lightly with plain water. Then wipe the surface with a clean, dry cloth. Under no circumstances should the floor EVER be wet-mopped.
– Heavier stains, such as crayon, felt-tip markers, etc., may be removed with a standard wood floor cleaner designed for urethane finished products.
– Harbors Hardwoods flooring needs no special treatment. Never use soap solutions, sealers, polishes, or any abrasive materials.
– Protect the flooring in high traffic areas and from excessive tracking of outside dirt and soil with walk-off mats at all entrances. Rubber mats are to be avoided as they may oxidize the finish which could result in discoloration.
– Hardwood is a natural product that is affected by light. Rearrange rugs and furniture periodically to help minimize the effect that sunlight and direct lighting can have on the color of the hardwood floor.
– Use quality floor protectors, such as felt pads, beneath furniture legs to help protect the flooring surface. Rolling wheels are to be avoided or be a minimum of 1” wide and be of a soft material. Hard plastic, metal or domed wheels will damage any wood floor.
– Habours Hardwoods flooring is best maintained in a balanced room climate with 30-50% relative humidity at normal room temperature (60-80 degree Fahrenheit).
– Chemical spills such as acids, alkalis or petrochemicals should be removed. The floor should then be cleaned with a wood cleaner and dried with a soft absorbent cloth to prevent any residue from remaining on the flooring surface.
– If you have any questions regarding the installation or care of your new Harbors Hardwoods floor, Please call our technical support hotline for assistance: 1-909-912-2509 Attn: Tony.